CHN 2.89% $1.18 chalice mining limited

Thanks and you summed it up perfectly.....GL @mcbain1 you are...

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1819
    Thanks and you summed it up perfectly.....GL @mcbain1 you are one of those that deserve it......At the end of the day a few here have taken advantage of my posts and some others have directed all sorts of accusations…Go figure can’t please them all…..
    The big clues here were a CR when not needed and TG selling at the CR price. Both are the only reason CHN didn't extend to at least $1.53c technically with the pre CR... SOI........I had thought and hoped for a bit more…
    If you look at my charts the upside break of the pennant before the Symmetrical triangle was there however the CR Absolutely destroyed the momentum forming a larger consolidation period with an eventual break to the downside.
    The irony is that as good as management are they were also responsible for limiting the short term wealth of holders with the momentum destroying CR…... that at the time was unnecessary given the 25 million they already had……
    I'm sure that will change over time with much more exploration
    Given they now have the funds to complete years of it....
    However much better to trade out at $1,20 and have the option to re enter at a much lower price always a risk you got it wrong but you have to learn to adjust and correct along the way......
    In the end we are all only looking out for ourselves/friends and family and remember play the story and be careful with the fact.....GL
    PS: @Mostoyswins is @swarvetoldme fishing rod.
    Cast it out there and reel it in .....Had me for a while...
    Boredom does funny things to Back slapping losers.........Brought me back into the DEV forum also after I left ... The same happened here .....GL…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.035(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $457.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.15 $3.391M 2.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5849 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 53592 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.035 ( 3.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.16 $1.19 $1.15 615525
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.