UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

the next Disallowed, page-51

1. 3,265 Posts.
    LOL Agamemnon
    Thats cool you were ramping it at 6.5 cents...we are in a completely different situation now...its a buy base at .008/.009.....

I would not concern yourself just yet hehehe...here is the biggie coming and i think you well know this one in August very shortly....

"""We will continue to aggressively pursue mine financial performance and evaluate other opportunities in-mine, particularly the exciting Darwin South Offset target that is currently being drill tested. Results from this strategic hole are anticipated to be available in August.""""

Then we had a incredible turnaround at Henty which noone saw....they have hit high grade gold ore so this is particularly good and i quote...

"""11,983 oz of gold produced at a cash operating cost of $988/oz  FY14 full-year production result of 38,067 oz gold, within recent guidance range  Drill testing for continuation of high grade Darwin South orebody to commence in July"""

""With the focus on delivery to plan and schedule, the team has produced a tremendous result, particularly in June with the mine delivering budget tonnes and a substantially higher grade to the mill,"""

When Darwin Sth drilling results released to market,they are drilling right in the high grade Golde orebody, PUNTERS WILL BE SCRAMBLING TO GET ON BOARD...hence my first target after that drill results released will be 4.5 cents...cheers
    hope that helps
    Last edited by ironjack5: 22/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.