AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

The next Disallowed??, page-134

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    As the risk of success of a company decreases so does the potential upside. The share price increase over the past couple of months from a (brief) low of 0.6c has already increased to 1c and the risk decreased as announcements have been made. A market cap of $100M by the end of the year sounds achievable. The low at 0.6c was around $10.5M... so a Disallowed (of the market cap) to $100M. The unknown is the funds required to tie us over till we are cash flow positive. Just say we raise $2M at 1c to pull the current market cap to $20M (share price 1c). That leaves a 5 bagger (from the current 1c share price) to $100M market cap.

As we discuss the potential for a Disallowed and how it is / is not plausible (influenced by future raisings), I'm thinking to myself - Disallowed, 5 bagger, 2 bagger... 1 bagger. Anyway you look at this it is a significant increase in share price from where it is now. I would be happy to find a company that is likely to at least double over the next few of months... and it looks like we have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.