DNL unknown

And while I am on the subject ot watching threads for valuable...

1. 7,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    And while I am on the subject ot watching threads for valuable info....here is another of mine.....and now I am off to put on the head phones for a blast of Aimee Mann.

Subject re: repost jorc compliant copper bonanza
    Stock Code DNL - DISCOVERY NICKEL LIMITED
    Posted 13/07/06 19:28
    Posted by vespasian03
    IP 203.134.xxx.xxx
    Post #1150036 - 43 reads
    In Reply to msg #1149962

One wonders why the market runs up non-jorc compliant maybes (and I hope they are all A1) when a company like Discovery Nickel has 20 Millions tonnes @1.2% and JORC compliant and potentially more to come.....Only 72 million shares....with a target of 70 million tonnes @ 1.2% copper plus gold and silver. And huge tenements in Botswania which they got for a song along with all the previous field results..And check out the creditionals of that country cf to PNG et al.
    Botswana boasts the oldest continuous multiparty democracy in Africa and as such does not have many of the foreign investment concerns held by so many African nations.

The country has sound infrastructure, including an 8800km road network, half of which is bitumen sealed and well maintained, along with digital telephone and mobile networks.

Botswana's economy is one of the most robust in Africa, with the country maintaining the only "A" sovereign credit rating in Africa. The country has also recorded economic growth levels of 5.4% and 6.7% in the past two years, making its economy one of the shining lights in Africa.
    Check out the thread and this weeks Speculator column and post your thoughts.

And according to Mining News today African Copper (AIM Toronto and Botswania listed ) have just raised $A144 million to develop their copper mine in Botswana.

So really DNL is a great opportunity.

Voluntary Disclosure: Position Sentiment: Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.