DNL unknown

re: the trading halt over...woohoo I think getting someone from...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    re: the trading halt over...woohoo I think getting someone from Macquarie on the board will be a certainty.

I also believe the resignations will relate to this very move.

The grade issue is one that only the geochemists and geologists can answer. However, for the board to be so bold as to say they are looking at improving the grade on thereby increasing the resource is an important sign of optimism rarely shown by this team.

These guys have the benefit of getting and keeping a very big fish in a very small pond. They know from a previous explorer that the stuff is in the ground, but they have the advantage of progressively testing it and building an JORC compliant resource in a more efficient fashion.

I have stated time and time again - the thing that sets this team apart from the rest of the field is, they are dilegent and carefull. They only tell you what is certain.

Looking at there long term aims I would anticipate they would be targeting 70-100 million tonnes at around 1.6-1.7%. If they can squeeze grades like 20gt silver out of the ore as well then this just makes the damn thing even bigger.

Macquarie are smart - I have seen some of the companys they work their way into - As the story unfolds I think their stake will grow.

I think the market will as usual react over time with this baby. But when the results start to be placed on the for certain pile - she should blow. Only 80 million shares on issue. Market Cap approx $17million - Pittance of what other similar companies are caped at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.