ODA 2.94% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

The next few months, page-4

1. 358 Posts.
    Hey DP.....for what my inexperienced opinion is worth.......

I think it's better that there is less of an expectation around this quarterly.....means fewer traders will jump on and the share price will be steadier leading into and after the figures come through. Towards the end of last year, we went from .05 to 0.07 in the (relative) blink of an eye, to settle at around .063 during the Christmas/New Year period. All that jumping around is bad for my heart......and it makes me forget that my investment with SMA is still travelling very nicely, thank-you.

After the Q2, we descended steadily to the low 4's, but haven't really breached that point....(a few at .039, I think). If I was still buying, I would be trying to do it at low 4's. They have collected their outstanding payments, there are new income streams and there is always the possibility of a surprise ann or an ann regarding the release of the transport or CITS apps.

I am thinking there will be less volatility around this Q, and that there will be a 3 month lull/drop until the next is due. Good luck to you and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3200 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.