NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

I had to agree with you (OOpeek) that the instos are at work...

1. 49 Posts.
    I had to agree with you (OOpeek) that the instos are at work again. I had observed Nexbis course of day trade, and this pattern keeps emerging nearly everyday. I suspect not only some instos are buying, but some are selling too. Especially when it was at 46 cents, the instos was slowly selling their shares prior to Nexbis accounts were announced.
    Today I noticed several large transactions. It is getting bigger than the previous day. Volume is picking up on the buy side. Instos are still buying. These are the only good news to report.
    Fundamentally speaking Nexbis is financially sound. Technically speaking Nexbis is trending down. It's new support level is at $0.305 cents. Very light volume and sell order traded at $0.305 cents, which is good.
    I had bought more of Nexus shares when it was trending down a few days ago, because i have anticipated that one of their projects were near completion anytime soon. That news was released three days ago, now the charts is trending upwards.
    Lets hope that positive news from Nexbis is release soon rather later. Cross your fingers, make sure no bad news, lol.

These are only my own opinion, please invest wisely with your hard earned cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.