AKM 0.00% 29.0¢ aspire mining limited

The next FMG like stock?, page-160

1. 27,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3366
    Just a day dream i was having.

we've seen Mr T take all the weak hands from 1c onwards.
    considering the scale of our partners, there are some big pockets and economic benefits at foot.
    I would like to see something like, in the theme of strategic interests, a benefit to all.

So what do our partners want ? construction contracts, and build a rail for economic benefits for China, russia, mongolia. (China Railways Construction Corp and China Gezhouba Group Corp (CGGC))

What do we want ? Funding, and our stock to be re-rated to where it ought to be.
    In a sometimes anemic ASX, you need to grab the bear by the collar and take it where you want it.

I dont think that we really care so much for our ownership of the rail, but it represents a great bargaining tool, in the larger scheme.

So how about, those others who stand to benefit from the NR, take equity on market, like Mr T did.

They can become greater shareholders of AKM, and push that price up to 500m etc. Perhaps, they can in part of a funding package, be given a larger ownership of the NR.

NR is secondary to us, as we are in this for the Ovoot margins.

So what at the end of the day, would it be picture perfect? We have More Mr T's take large equity on market, and strategically support our MC. And we have a smaller ownership of NR, finance sorted, but primed to benefit from Ovoot and Nuurstei.

Our wants are cash cows from coal production, their wants are an economic corridor. But NR is going to be initially viable based on our Ovoots usage of the rail in the early years.

Their benefits in raising us to 500m mc, is they ride this horse to 5 bill MC, and take the destiny of NR in their hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.