AKM 10.3% 32.0¢ aspire mining limited

The next FMG like stock?, page-205

1. 27,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    I dont see us as be the next BIT, as that is an inflated WOW factor, not commercial reality any time soon.
    Its almost like the tech boom we saw come and go.

My take on BIT, is that the market was looking outside of commodities trade war for an excuse to rally behind something - you know, the old addage, "this one is different" . So materials sector in general hit hard from the trade war, though there are many med tech stories out there. Hard to know what put BIT in such a fever, as how far has it to go to commercialization, where all the other Med Tech stories could say same, and long road ahead.

AKM has political support, but more your meat and potatoes, than champagne/ caviar based on delivering de-risk paths to production. But you have to wonder, where we would be if Mr T had not stepped up ?
    The story would be the same, but the anemic asx appetite for risk in certain countries is a cloud over why we were parked on the side of the road, until we picked up Mr T. It was that volume alert that i think was the awakening.

Its a little concerning that Nuurstei has been stalled into community concerns. Im not sure what the ramifications are there. or how significant an issue. But would have thought should have been resolved by now, if it was going to be, if the issues were trivial. Is that why we are looking at road option for Ovoot ? as the earliest development ?

There was a great appeal of Nuurstei being a cash provider for our larger projects. It may change the financial path, if we have to fund a larger chunk of Ovoot & road, without it. I'm looking for some clarity on what path we are taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.