VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

The next key - Offtake agreement!

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Vcr's,
    Some serious food for thought.
    When Hunt went to VRC it was pre the Jorc. The savvy investor added two and two up to realise that for Hunt to leave MNS pre Jorc release was an extremely strong indication he had been fully informed of the quality and extent that VRC had on their hands and saw a stronger opportunity at VRC after doing his due diligence.

One should not under estimate the massive signal the latest announcement has given. Using the same gut instinct used with the early Hunt move to VRC, and taking into account EAS are extremely well respected, get rewarded with performance and have a very strong track record, one would think with the current flood of graphite miners worldwide, that something must have been more attractive to EAS than just a large deposit of high grade graphite and world leading management.

I hypothesise for EAS to get behind VRC at this stage, and to get their loyal base to invest in VRC, that there is the very strong possibility that VRC are well and truly advanced with a very strong Offtake agreement, with a very large major that will see EAS investors and all of us, extremely well rewarded!!!!

Hunts statement VRC will be the "Pilbara" of graphite will be proven to be very prophetic. My gut instincts have been right for me on VRC for a long time now, and I think it will be proven correct again, very soon!!!!
    ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.