VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

The next key - Offtake agreement!, page-3

1. 102 Posts.
    I think you are spot on ALH, I have had that gut feeling too since I bought in at 1.9 cents (pre Stephen Hunt)

One of the things that caught my attention was Alan Armstrong stating that they are going to be the Fortescue of graphite!! Funny how things work out as regards to Edward Sugar helping to start Twiggy off and now VRC..

I have been a Evangelist of Vrc since I heavily bought in, I was chatting to a workmate earlier and we estimate that around 50 fellow workmates have had the intelligence to also invest in Vrc and I wish them all a profitable future.

As you mention ALH, something big is stirring, where there is smoke there is fire, they know what they have got in the ground!! as you say, to attract Stephen Hunt, Alwyn Vorster and now Mr Sugar tells me we are on a big big winner, Very big news on its way and lots of it.... Imo I think VRC due to its 2000 plus square kilometres of tenements is going to be the Worlds biggest supplier of natural graphite to the EV market, our ACME management team and Mr Sugar and associates will have it already planned out.

Good luck to all "Investors"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.