CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

the next leg up could push the sp past 22c

1. 297 Posts.
    I'm of the firm belief that the next leg up for CER will push the share price past 22c resistance point. CER has built an excellent support line between 16-18c and is ready to break out. This can be evidenced by the low volume being traded at these levels.

Most understand that there is significantly more underlying value in CER than the 30c that the NTA indicates. I suspect that there will a nice run up leading into the results being released early February. The key items of note in the report will no doubt be the NTA figure (likely to be well over and above 30c). As discussed - rising valuations and close out of equity hedges will lead to a rise in the NTA which will highlight that the worst is over and that there is much blue sky for CER and its share price. Many will also be drawn to the stock in the coming months with the expected dividend distribution mid year, rising occupancy levels and rising property valuations.

I'm expecting an NTA of 50-60c come June 2010. Imagine what the share price will at that point...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.