MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

the next leg up?

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

anyone care to talk to the coming months? the egm was put off has this been rescheduled or will we only hear about it when they have another deal or two bedded down?

One thing's for sure they now appear to have a good story to tell. Ive done some more research and believe that the cash flowing out of the businesses they have aquired is going to result in some very healthy figures going forward.

It's undervalued now imo based on the relatively low shares on issue (some dilution coming for sure) and the growth they are targetting.

one things' for sure. i think whoever it was that made the call of .40 in four months ... well it's not out of the ballpark should the stars align. now that would be a good result for long suffering oppies holders given they are long dated and with a .20 strike .... no one is selling though, so hard to top up in any sort of decent way.

it's going to be a 'pay up to play' scenario i think because even now holders are guarding their stock. i note the ords bids now creeping up. lookout when someone chomps that large holder at .065... we could be +.08 very quickly.

all imo, dyor etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.