CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

the next martin place iron ore multibagger....

1. 9,188 Posts.
    I first came across this last week when a placement was made to Martin Place Securities. I watched, took a nibble heree and there, but really waited for the move. Today was a mass breakout.

I am a big admirer of MP and MD Barry Dawes, and she he and MP as been amongst the saviest and best stock pickers in Australia.

For those unsure, MP were the force behind Murchison Metals (MMX), Summit Resources (SMM), Cudeco (CDU) and others...ie, all 20-30 BAGGERS PLUS.

By memory, they did the inital Murchison underwriting at $0.20 per share.

Thats obviously a very healthy return with the shares at $4.09 today. A 20 BAGGER.

I see very little risk on this one considering MP were willing to pump $1mn recently.

MP dont invest for 50% returns. They get their high net worth clients on for the multi-multi bagger.

Seen it time and time again.

CFR was at 1.8cents only a week or so ago, and should test 1.8c and then hopefully 2cents and beyond later this week or next imo.

There is clear potential for high growth and high rewards on the back of a rampaging iron ore sector, a highly undervalued tin project and the backing on one of the best boutique firms in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.