MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

The Next Mining Boom, page-31

1. 7,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Wainui,

Not Putrid at all.

Earlier this year the bank for which I work were mandated by an ASX quoted company with interests in Ukraine for a some specific tasks. As I signed an NDA I cannot go into any more details than that.

While we were working with them "The Next Oil Rush" guys (same company as "The Next Mining Boom") ran a detailed piece of research like this one on MNE.

I congratulated the ASX company in question on a decent write up and was told that "The Next Oil Rush" had not contacted them in preparing their report and has used only information available in the market. The ASX company had no prior warning that the "Next Oil Rush" report was being prepared and the first they knew about it was when it was published.

I am sure that MNE's directors would have had to no prior warning of this report as well.

I will however admit to emailing "The Next Mining Boom" guys a couple of months ago telling them they should keep an eye on MNE as they have a comment section on their website inviting readers to nominate interesting stocks. Maybe I was not alone in contacting them.

Anyway your negativity has been missed on the MNE forum so welcome back, I am sure we can look forward to more posts from you like this especially once the expected positive news flow ramps up over the coming months with regard to Paraguay and San Sebastian.

You should also be careful about insinuating that directors have done anything underhand or as you put it "putrid."

Be happy!

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.