CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Nothing great about that post Thunder, nothing at all. Highly...

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Nothing great about that post Thunder, nothing at all. Highly subjective, ill informed, dare I say it, vacuous rant.

Let's omit entire;y the remarkable progress with which this project is being advanced and the cost effective manner in which that has happened shall we?

I would have to say AK is one of the more humble, level headed types I have met (of the junior exploration management fraternity) in many a year.

Lives most of the year in Ghana, puts his money where his mouth is and is loyal to those who are loyal to
    him/CDV.

Who was the poster who spent an hour with Archie after the Proactive session in Melbourne a few weeks back? And no doubt having a beer or three....i imagine he has a better, more informed position.

Hartleys? Again, Archie rewards loyalty and there is a long standing relationship there (some will know the genesis) - they release ongoing updates on Namdini, why not?

Quite frankly if they raised $5m today at 25c odd ie 20m new shares, no problem with me - make hay whilst the sun shines though I think there's simply no need and once a resource number is out, the instos will be lining up.

CDV is well past the point of needing a shiny broker report to raise a few mill for the plush office in West Perth and the Merc lease - perhaps this is the wrong place for you poverty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.