OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

the next ph???, page-16

1. 5,919 Posts.
    x: "Denben what do you think of the processing plant. Is it good quality with good equipment and what he would expect the life of the processing plant to be?"

In answer to your question above. I am not really up with it on the quality of such things as the flotation equipment, crusher, and ball mills so I am not able to give a personal opinion there. However from what I was told they are top notch. I know for certain though that the quality of the work on the job was very high. Monodelphous did much of the work and anything that they construct is done properly All would indicate that the mine was not meant to be a fly by nighter.

I might add however that the above goes for the end job. Along the way there were design problems such that I had never seen before in my life. Mainly to do with drafting. The amount of rework was absolutely unbelievable. For those who suffered losses because of OZL's financial problems I would think that this may have arisen because of the holdup in starting production - no cash flow. As the old saying goes: "From little things do big things grow".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.