AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

The next phase

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Firstly thanks to all for the snippets from the AGM, to be honest I am glad its over as to me now we can just get cracking and leave all the BS behind. From the snippets from the AGM and combined with the last 4c the business seems to be staring to shape up to what we probably all expected approx 12-18 months ago especially for me the Military but that is neither here nor there. What I expect now is news and recurring news I also expect a better 4 c than last yes it may not be 18 mill EOY but a few mill out wont worry me, what will be a concern is stagnation, hence I expect news flow. If they keep the growth growing then we should hear of it so bring on this next phase we are all diligently waiting.

On a side note I must admit to being happy with one of the comments about the AGM stating that the license partner negotiations are at a mature stage that works for me. Some news around or before xmas would be a bonus for us all.

So for me its hang tight and reassess in June (unless some catastrophic event happens) anyway we await thanks again to all Now let the party begin we are all waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.2K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 906200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.