AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

The next phase, page-3

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Damn Tootin' Suzy ! Bring on the Military ! Bring on the License partners !
    Bring on the,
    Growing FR and PCM sales across the Commercial sector; as well as the, Growing FR sales in the Defense sector, as well as the, Significant orders for Alexium’s PCM formulations with short lead times, as well as, the fast growing consumer driven demand for technical fabrics in apparel & bedding, as well as, a large chunk of that US$1.5B PCM market that's growing, as well as the US$10B Fire Retardant market forecast to grow to by 2019

Also, all i want for Xmas is some "New Cool" socks to go with a pair of "New Cool" runners, maybe a "New Cool" shirt & some "New Cool" shorts, so i not only look Cool, but feel Cool, dare i say it, Alexicool How Cool would that be ? Bring it on Santa ! Now get those Elves onto it asap please, if you haven't already ? as it's Hot here at Xmas, Damn HOT ! Too Hot for Turkey, too Hot to sleep, like the night before last, just right for PCM

Now i'm hoping for a "New Cool" Bed to add to my list, just hope i haven't been too Naughty like Ted this year ?

Stay Cool, AlexiCool or is it NB Cool ?

At least until the next 4C

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 628784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.