88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

the next phase

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    TIME FOR A NEW THREAD.
    This week marks the beginning of a new chapter in the company's future.
    I would like to invite all investors to contribute what they believe to be the direction we might take in the coming weeks and months. Years if you like!
    I know there are a lot of hopeful people sharing the same ideal. Just remember, success at 88E is equally as likely as failure. It's a glass half full for me personally.
    I, like many here have broken down the data, looked at rock mechanics and ancient fan dispersion theory and pore nano-metrics like I never thought I would.l. Many here deserve honorary mention and you know who you are. As do we.
    It has been an education for all and sundry.
    I was explaining cricket the other day to a bloke from Washington DC and I pulled up some Denis Lillie footage from the 70's/80's. The plod accelerates culminating in the explosive delivery. One after the other after the other. The patience and strategy is endless and ever changing, but it's all about the end result. The master reminded me of this campaign and the game that is the HRZ.
    The results only arose from perseverance (and the occasional Marsh heckle).

Frontline of the classic rugby formation and the instantaneous changes of direction and almost unidentifiable tweaks in strategy (fine tuning) that lead to a chance or a position of possibility.
    Each move deliberate whether unconscious or not.
    I would like to invite some thoughtful, even intellectual contribution from the people who actually make this investment something else. They are often the people who are absent during the down time. Silent in the wait.
    This next week or so is THE turning point for this company. The great change for those who have 10's or 1000's of hours of hard earned in the game.
    I know you shouldn't allow any emotion to enter the equation when investing, but I sincerely feel that this particular investment represents something almost unidentifiable for most of us.
    Please jump on board this thread and bring some well thought out commentary to the table.
    Emotions and nerves and frustrations are running high and maybe this is the time to voice them.
    Keep this thread on track and bring the 88E forum back to the arena of engaged and passionate investiture where we can all benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.