88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

the next phase, page-51

1. 8,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    Oily, thanks for the new thread and great post to start this off.

I'll try and keep it true to your original theme. Most of my posts are rubbish and idle chat and I'm sure most here will be in agreeance.

My investment in this little company started after reading an article online that I now do not recall, it covered the Tangiers days and the subsequent rebirth as 88e partnered with PB's Burgundy. That's where my research started and his achievements and his ACB process of project analysis, this spun me out.

This leads to many nights reading about the Alaskan North Slope, from Google, Google Scholar, DoG, DNR, SoA and all the press and media from the company.

This enabled me to assess my position, which over time has gone from a modest initial investment to me selling my other stocks all into this.

Many will say that I've gone into this all wrong and you shouldn't get emotional with investing. But I want to get emotional with my investing as that's what drives me to understand. If I'm not emotionally invested I'm not interested.

This hasn't been plain sailing but that's what has kept me here, I can't do boring. It's these next steps through to Bravo and Charlie that have me pumped.

Will HRZ flow at Icewine2v? Can the vapour phase theory be proven on the North Slope? If yes, woohoo! If no, what's next? Funding? Where from? What will happen to the oppies, will they be in the money come March? Will the conventional program work? What about Alpha? No mention of it recently but it's right their to be drilled?

I'm happy with my investment with DW and PB and their ability to get a result, should it not work out I'll live with that.

My nerves are calm however hungary they are for a fix of 88e.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.