88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

the next phase, page-7

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    oilskin,
    if you are talking about conventional potential on the to-be-purchased acreage...
    then that is a good one...

we had these type of conversations many moons ago over on lse, and also here but lse was more active in the earlier 88E days, especially for research sharing...

anyways... there was a very simple concept... where the big rivers (roughly N-S orientation) are, the best conventional prospects seem to lie, due to the underlying ancient river systems etc...
    and obviously where they fan out (cos thats where sandy deposits got dumped as well)...

this looks to be kindof proven again with the 88E conventional prospects...
    and the great thing is, the to-be-purchased acreage has some of these big river systems going thru it as well...
    so i would love to see what conventional potential lies within...
    possibly the area has hardly been explored due to larger scale seismics not showing much, but at the beginning of this project DW did state that it is only within the last 10years or so that they have had seismics good enough to penetrate the permafrost and therefore give the best data possible...
    so for me, the to-be-purchased acreage is as much about conventional as it is for the HRZ (where thicknesses are supposed to get very very large) ))

obviously the HRZ is way way bigger... but i still think that they could possibly at least double up on the overall conventional leads in that to-be-purchased acreage area .. )
    but we may never find out... if the company is completely bought out by then..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $13.08K 6.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 274719807 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 598652701 202
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.