PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

I've done a bit of reading and as far as biotech stocks go i'm...

1. 283 Posts.
    I've done a bit of reading and as far as biotech stocks go i'm liking the potential of PAB in the long-term.

They have FDA approval and orphan drug status for PAT-SC1 which (see excerpt below) has been shown to provide a significant survival benefit to gastric cancer patients treated with the product in a human clinical trial conducted at the University of Wurzburg Medical Centre in Germany.

These patients obtained a meaningful survival benefit relative to a historic control group of patients who had their tumours surgically removed but who did not receive PAT-SC1. There are no broadly effective treatments for gastric cancer, as evidenced by the fact that 80% of patients die within five years of diagnosis.

Not only that, but they also have agreements in place with the big boys in CSL Limited to conduct R&D on some of the lesser known products at no cost to Patrys, with up front payments and incentives (based on success) along the way.

PAB now has the cash, is conducting clinical trials and covers a multitude of different illnesses so if one goes bad, they havent put all their eggs in one basket.

Do any other PAB holders have any additional information I may have missed? I know there are a bunch of patents etc out there also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $326 49.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1134114 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1355403 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.