FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

I have only just had a chance to go through some of the annual...

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I have only just had a chance to go through some of the annual report.
    What caught my eye was the timings of the Risc analysis and if it would be possible to pin down
    when the next upgrade may be due out?

"On 8 February 2016, FAR announced that an Independent Resources Report had been completed by RISC for FAR’s SNE oil discovery, offshore Senegal. The report was prepared as at December 2015 incorporating recent data available from wells SNE-1 and FAN-1 and reprocessed 3D seismic."

"On 4 January 2016, FAR announced the results of the successful SNE-2 appraisal well and flow test."

"New SNE-2 well data, plus analysis of new 3D seismic and further appraisal activity is expected to lead to future revisions to the SNE field resource estimates."

So it took at most 2 months for the initial Risc analysis to be completed, perhaps less its hard to say.
    I expect it will take longer to complete independent analysis of the SNE-2 upgrades if they have to go through all the core analysis and all the other information. Can this be done in conjunction with FAR doing there own analysis
    on these results or will that only be submitted to RISC after FAR are finished with all there investigations?

If both can be conducted simultaneously then we are almost 3 months past SNE-2 results
    and could be inline for a resource upgrade based on SNE-2 results at any point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.