FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

The next resource upgrade, page-14

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    "..most people today would be saying more work fantastic not the other way round. Still you've always been the opposite!"

Warning: Contains self analysis - some might want to skip this post.

Hi Bulldozer

Quite surprised at the reaction to all this and I've been out and about ruminating - particularly on the joyous quality of work as a satisfaction or a means to an end and on my apparent attitude towards it.

And the answer is, I think, from my point of view, is that I've never liked just being told what to do. I like my work to have a purpose and in this case if there was some project value in producing individual staged estimates for each well eg for research, as an information record or maybe just to please the customer (something I'd not be so good at) then fine, but if I couldn't see the point of doing it less efficiently than might otherwise been the case, then I'd groan

And given the time frames involved one would have to question the value of FAR updating the market with, for example, a RISC post SNE2 update (which could be lower or higher than their pre-drill estimate) when it knows that the data to be at least two wells out of date and potentially misleading to the market.

pj (doing his thinking for the day)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $1.149K 2.297K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34026 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.