DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

This process has taken BRM so long that I had to go back to...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This process has taken BRM so long that I had to go back to their 2007 annual report to find the first mentions of the beneficiation testwork.

2008 saw BRM announce their first results, and the last 2011 quarterly still talks about them refining the process.

The 2009 figures provided by BRM were based on crushing, gravity seperation but also included "heavy liquid seperation" which is obviously going to cost money + you need a local source of water I am guessing which will either cost a lot and or will have environmental impacts.

So without spending a great deal of time on this, my point is:

1. BRM has been working on their beneficiation since 2007/2008 and has taken them a great deal longer then 7 months. We should be happy that the preliminary work has resulted in our ore being both processable and to a saleable grade with acceptable impuritys.

2. DMA is lucky that in that BRM has already paved the way and shown that these processes are feasible and worthwhile investing in.

3. The current DMA figures are early days and definitely have room for improvement should more processing be added, and or have the advantage of saleable grade with very cheap processing. Correct me if I am wrong but crushing and gravity fed processing is as basic as it comes in terms of processing?

4. Still not 100% on this, but if the DMA ore is saleable as is, there may be environmental advantages by not processing the ore any further. There definitely will be cost advantages by using cheaper processing methods.

I'll have to keep reading but I am struggling to see a negative in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.