GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

nothing goes up in a straight line. I put a toe in yesterday and...

1. 17,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    nothing goes up in a straight line. I put a toe in yesterday and may add as the picture becomes clearer....or not. I would like to propose 2 possible bullish scenarios.

1. We are still forming the final stages of a long term bottom. One final higher low will occur in the high 20s and will be a right shoulder on a reverse head and shoulders pattern. The market has had a good run and is due for a breather....maybe. It is traditional to have a market retrace this time of year after the Xmas rally and before the april/may rally which is often the strongest rally of the year. An april/may rally may see GBG go for a decent run up

2. We are forming a very short term consolidation (equalateral triangle) and the run will continue up within days. This scenario might be driven by some company specific news.

I have no opinion which scenario is correct and maybe I am not correct at all...which is why I have started with a toe in the water. But I will be happy to slam a few more dollars in if one of my scenarios appears to be playing out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.