ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

the next signing

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Was just thinking how important the next signing will be for the company.

No matter how small what we want is a deal that is going to push us to cashflow positive.

We know we are in negotiations with large companies and they would be well aware of our cash position and runtime until next capital raising is required.

It is clear that alot of progress was made last year and everyone would admit they want things to progress quickly but we need to remember the industry we have invested in.

Although the shareprice does not show it 2011 was a big year for ADO.

My opinion is that during the year several companies began to move through to final testing - stability testing/FTO analysis etc.

Of course there will be impatient posters on HC who may have bought in on hope of a quick buck but from my point of view all progress has continued to be positive.

My estimations were stability testing finishing late last year and at the latest January - combining this with granting of patent in Japan and Europe and soon to be granted in the US - I can see that 2012 WILL be the year for ADO

I am not going to guess shareprices month by month but at the end of 2012 multiple deals will be in place securing a consistent earnings platform for many years to come.

Feb/March 2012 - mark these months in your calendar as my "bones" feel like this will be the time ADO begins to shine

Twinvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $31 1.552K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1495977 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 99838 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.