BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The next six months

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472

What does the next six monthshold for us?

AKIDA 1000 is starting to garner recognition internationally which has been demonstrated by the numerousdeals executed by the company and reported either via ASX release or via socialmedia channels. The ADAS market seems primed to adopt the technology and has been validated by our association with Mercedes Benz with their recent launch of their concept car. Concept is the word that jumps out but I would find it highly unlikely that Mercedes Benz, whom we have been associated with for over two years, would name us as a component of their new product and then drop us for an alternative. To further back this up I find it comforting that there is no other commercially available Ai chip currently on the market that shares the same or similar characteristics as AKIDA 1000 does. Namely low power consumption, edge learning and capability to name just three of the unique features found in AKIDA 1000.

We have been told by thecompany on many occasions over the last 18 months that they have hand selectedthe Early Access Partners (EAP’s) and that these EAP’s have been able to gethands on experience with the technology whilst being backed up with engineeringsupport from BRN. I know from talking with the company that there is a high level of confidence surrounding the EAP’s and their intentions to adopt the technology across a wide range of products. Reports are that their are approximately 20 EAP's. I propose thatwe could see a greater than 50% deal execution perecentage with these EAP's. This alone can drive significant revenue.

This knowledge is not considered insider as people including Ken Scarince and Rob Telson from the company have said on multiple occasions that the EAP’s like what they see and that this is “Just the tip of the Iceberg” amongst other comments direct from the company.

Furthermore it is comfortingthat we now have a full time CEO and a well rounded team that crosses allaspects of the business and has demonstrable skills they have developedindividually over decades for a large number of well know household namesincluding ARM Holdings.

So to get to the topic pointnow, I expect we will see a steady flow of deals that may or may not have arevenue figure attached to them. It is likely given the strict ASX requirement that a company does not use its platform for marketing purposes (I must admit I find this very strange) that these deals will likely be aired via a company release on social media.

My predictions are that wewill see deals with further individual carmakers and OEM’s for thisindustry. I place a high level of likelihood that we are adopted by Valeo as an example of an Automaker OEM. If this eventuates then we can expect significant uptake across the industry as Valeo supply components to the majority of the world Automakers. This would be HUGE.

I predict that we willpenetrate the gaming Industry via our recently announced deal with Megachips. This deal is a massive gateway that has been opened up for the company into Asian markets predominantly Japanese markets given what we know about MegaChips. Nintendo is regarded as a large customer of Megachips.

We can’t forget the recentstatement that gives us massive confidence that AKIDA 1000 will be in acommercial product this year produced by Renesas.

Other random thoughts are:

· The Mercedes association and what I believe to besubsequent deal knocks down a significant adoption barrier for other carmakersand OEMS. No one usually likes to be the first and the fact that a prestige brand like Mercedes Benz has named us shouldn’t be under-estimated. They are prudent and rigorous in their adoption of anything new.

· We have regular chip manufacturing slots via our dealswith TSMC and Socionext. This wouldn’t be the case if they didn’t believe there is a pot of revenue gold at the end of the rainbow for them. We know how precious these manufacturing slots are!

· Nasa, Air force etc…. It’s worth pointing out that theAcronym NASA is National Aeronautical Space Agency. I think the Aeronautical part should be the focus here. Space, great but low volume, Aeronautical at least is used on our planet and is a significant user of silicon. Wouldn’t be surprised to see further revenue from this part of the agreement.

Anyway, these are just someof the thoughts rolling around my head after being invested in this companysince Aziana days.

As has been said, It just the “Tip of the Iceberg”.

Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.