MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

The Next Small Cap - CAD, page-17

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Not hard to see whats going on..got the big sellers at 4 and 5..and you got the mom and dads and nervous following them into the pit of wtf did i do that for..the big sellers will pull their sales out and the little people will be too late in doing that..

On a daily basis, shorts use computerized trading to control the direction of the share price.

At opportune times, the shorts overwhelm the buyers (bid price) of the stock by selling short large number of shares to drive the share price down and to eliminate the buyers for the stock at that given time.

The shorts need to control the share price over an extended period of time. They need to wear down the longs with rumor mongering as well as by creating fear as the longs continue to see the share price go down from the computerized trading. They hope the longs will give up and sell their shares at the lowest possible share price.

Some will sell at 4 and 5 but will wonder why they did it..they will no doubt be surprised when the ones selling in the millions of shares disappear rapidly ..but will never know their names but they will reappear just as rapidly having bought your shares..lol..such is life..
    don't ya just love the games being played..i do..CAD is going up folks enjoy the journey..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8.614K 4.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6481032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60764848 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.