MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

I just wonder Wubing, whether the suggested ramp-up is not...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I just wonder Wubing, whether the suggested ramp-up is not surreptitiously being done now by the promo material published by The Next Small Cap!
    Some weeks ago I started a Thread on another stock asking for HC’ers views about Port Phillip Publishing’s newsletters ( of which The Next Small Cap is 1). Some respondees agreed that their “promos” for a stock tended to push the recommended stock’s up for a few days after which the SP would soon drop back again to its “pre-TNSC promo” level, and even inferred that those “in the know” could possibly (Strongly IM and other HC’ers Opinions) be being informed that TNSC was about to do a promo on “XXX” and then buy pre-promo publication date.
    Most of us I expect – with holdings in CAD – already know what the Co. is doing – and are patiently waiting for Anns that’ll help their holdings’ values increase. But tell me this :
    Why do you think – and for that matter any other HC holder - CAD’s SP has traded
    - ONLY between 0.3c & 0.4c for the last 50 trading days commencing 19 August? AND
    - that most of the trades in that period have all occurred @ 0.4c AND
    - on most days the trades have taken place only within the 1st 15 or 20 minutes of trading? AND
    - the #1 Seller on Commsec’s Market Depth page - @ COB today – has 417,238, of his 12.5m order, left to sell. (He would have placed his 12.5m order no later than 07 October – i.e. @ least 15 trading days ago – as I have a Sell order in place not far behind him). There are 51 sellers still wanting to sell 60m @ 0.4c, and guess what? # 49 has an order on for 12.5m !! (placed either today or maybe yesterday) AND
    - in the last 10 trading days – up to today – only 10m shares have been traded @0.3c – out of the 43.5m traded for that period and mostly in parcels of < 1m each. (A 1m parcel @ 0.3c = $3,000 This tells me that all the buy orders at that price are certainly not going to be satisfied in the near term. AND
    -So, who are these sellers, mostly selling < 1m parcels @ 0.4c? Manipulators? or sellers to the same person or entity with more than 1 account? (and thus copping only the $20 max? brokerage/trade as their loss on such “cross-trades”).
    Perhaps some HC’ers – who know a bit more about market manipulation – and the techniques of it – might care to express their POV on this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.