AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Deltaflush...If you are referring to SWC being in the top 20...

1. 230 Posts.
    Deltaflush...

If you are referring to SWC being in the top 20 shareholder, he moved on for personal reasons only...if you are referring to me...well I am still here...To be fair, the $1 a share valuation for AVB I gave some 18 months ago was a NPV valuation based on the THEN current value of Cu [US$8000] and Au [US$1750], LOM of 10 years and estimated production 50k ton of conc./year...Also, you will recall I gave the in ground insitu value of 27.5 cents per share based on the aforesaid values...

Now circumstances have changed...Based on a CAPEX of $70 million and Stage 1 estimated production of 12k tons per year potentially being ramped to 14.5k tons per year for LOM and Cu at US$7000 and Au US$1350 and disc. rate at 8% the revised NPV at 40 cents per share pre-production and in-ground value now at 18 cents per share...This is not and never been designed to ramp or appear to ramp the value of AVB's SP...but attempted to be calculated as rough guide, given the global macros are constantly changeable...

Also, it is assumed based on similar trajectories of other notable companies moving from explorer to producer status [SFR etc] that AVB's SP would approach in-situ value once Finance is approved of 18 cents and then move to it's projected DCF for NPV value currently at 40 cents per share on or around pre-production 12-14 months out...the 10 million touted for continuing exploration it would be expected to potentially deliver another 1 million tons of JORC Cu equiv and plus new additional discoveries...Hence it would reasonably be expected on the balance of probabilities the SP could be expected to advance further beyond these values...

As always patience is required here...if AVB has the quality mining assets in the ground and I think they do...based on my own experience...the SP it is assumed will follow...

Dyor...

PS: Nothing in my posts is ever meant in any way to be interpreted as ramping either way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.