AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Kal...I concur with your sentiments..." it is sending many a...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey Kal...

I concur with your sentiments..." it is sending many a little crazy watching the paint dry as we wait for this announcement ...But it's where we are in 1 year to 2 years...that determines the 'correct outlook'..." In terms of valuations, I've crunched the If I turn up numbers many times...Calculating the DCF for a correct intrinsic NPV valuation for Stage 1; with all the current key project parameters remaining constant over LOM and a disc. rate of 8%, will deliver a NPV of approx. 40 cents per share... potentially this value may be achieved pre-production...you would expect the SP and market sentiment to get a bit frothy at that point...Notwithstanding the first tranche of finance must be approved MINUS any AU streaming or any discounts on CU conc. to achieve the the very healthy IRR being advertised...Having said that I am quietly confident TP will be currently negotiating the best available deal for AVB shareholders...quite possibly the reason why it is taking this extra time, beyond what I was originally told...

Good luck to all Long Termers...

PS: If I turn up to the Vikings with a pile of AVB'ers, the locals won't think I was 'completely mad' after-all and secondly if I conduct any more +++deep research+++ my long time membership may very well be in jeopardy...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.