AAJ 0.00% 1.2¢ aruma resources limited

I'll take the thumbs up as a greenlight. I enjoy thematic...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'll take the thumbs up as a greenlight. I enjoy thematic investing in nanocaps with view to free carry in the high spec part of my portfolio. I've done well for a gen-x'r - sold my share in a successful company in Kal early 30's, balance family & philanthropic pursuits. I did really bad trading in my 20's trying to hit every ball out of the park, but the risks were acceptable to me being young. Can't really regret it as I learnt valuable lessons.

Aruma is on my radar as I think it's one of the better stocks out there. Swann and Cutler look like a competent team and I like their drive. Forward looking, if Slate Dam doesn't measure up, they are doing orientation drilling on Beowulf. They have been pulling nuggets out of there for more than a decade and prospectors still are. Will re-enter this scrip when I can respond to market sensitive info (travelling, patchy internet, don't set stop loss)

If I was a LT investor, I wouldn't be concerned if MC dropped Monday as speculators after a quick buck ran - it's way too early and I think it's still a good investment. But that's just my opinion, I don't tell people how to risk profile a stock as I think it would be rude. GL with the coming news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.363M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.34K 278.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 789091 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 146087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.