CL8 7.69% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

The next tech stock, page-3

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Just posted this on STT thread for STT comp....

If turn out to be any good, I found you a mega multi bager. If it does not click, 30% capital will be lost.

Must have heard peer to peer market place which is disruptive for traditional business model.... Airbnb helping people to rent their spare rooms... Uber making common people taxi drivers and turning any car into taxi.... both making a multi billion companies... CL8's drive my car rental is pretty much the same model. The one of its kinds listed on ASX with a market cap 0f 6m.

CL8 not a one off shop either. You can rent you car, caravan or rent literally anything. A shared economy model which has seen enormous growth recently. The biggest challenge of the model could be a proper system which can protect the people renting their asset and the consumer consuming a particular asset... Have CL8 got it covered?

Agreement with Veda (2billion market cap) credit checking company. Surely, a partner of this caliber would be brilliant.

To check identity check, Edentity Pty Ltd would be used.... Australian Post and NAB uses them.

if its not enough, drive my car rental platform is being used by Mcmillan Shakespear (600m market cap).

Capital structure:
    capital raised at 2c with 1 free attaching options (CL8O, 2c April 17) = 1.7c per share raising almost 1m. Currently 315m shares on issue and 128m options (113m listed and 15 unlisted).

Cheers and all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9 777

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140732 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.