MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

the next two months may june 2012

1. 259 Posts.
    I think supporters of MST are entering a very important phase in the next 2 months May and June. A few thoughts are offered in the context of recent developments.

BOARD PERFORMANCE
    1. The fat lady has begun to warm up, but hasn't got on stage to sing yet. Nevertheless I can't see her tripping, and I think we mostly accept now that it looks like a given the Company is going to stay on its feet and prosper in the global enforcement and defence industries.

2. Accepting that the future appears to look secure, I reckon it behoves us all to maybe shift gears and focus on a different kind of (positive) future at the individual level. A key point here is that I absolutely support LTinvestor's earlier post with a bit of a history lesson that it is plain silly or unfair (and indeed churlish) for some to continue to headkick the current CEO and Board for past performances that were not even on their watch. As LTI said - 96% of shareprice loss since 2000 was under someone else's watch - the shareprice was already around $0.15 when Lee started as CEO. I am surprised that more posters didn't support LTI's observation, but thanks meetoaswell. In the same context, I am previously on record that the salaries and payments of Lee and the Board are in fact 'modest' going forward (DYOR), and further I understand that the related bonus component has remained on paper rather than in pocket, not to mention very high hours put in by all on a regular basis, and for months on end. This is not a Lee and TOD fanclub, but we need a bit more collective decorum and professionalism here. Of course shareholders demand due diligence from the company, but frankly those same shareholders should show similar due diligence of their own when it comes to venting personal frustrations back onto the Board with occasional cheap shots. Don't get me wrong - absolutely fair enough if the Board deserves criticism. But in the end, if these sorts of shots are demonstrably wrong, then they can actually be expected to reflect more on the accuser than on the target. Just a thought as we all enjoy moving forward for a change.

SHARE PRICE PERFORMANCE WITH ANTICIPATED POSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS 'SOON'
    3. I applaud LTI's cheering of the recent holding of 0.002 all day Friday, despite a massive buy pressure at 0.001 (aint it great)! Make no mistake that it is in everyone's interest for wealth creation to hope the 0.002 story can be maintained, and then crept up to 0.003 and beyond. I think we have had an incredible long run opportunity to topup at 0.001 if one wanted, and many of us have done so in significant terms. However given the overall 'state of play' with announcements literally 'looming' and not just any ho-hum announcements - these are biggies that have the real potential to get us out of the station under a FULL head of steam, I think we need to actively step off the pile of 0.001's and stride purposefully into the 0.002's.

4. I don't have to spell out the anticipated positive announcements, as we all know about them - MPM, Colt/Maul for two key ones, and surely tidying up the share register with an appropriate consolidation will be part of the mix during 2012. In my view, it's kinda all happening, and sooner sooner rather than later.

5. As stated in other posts, I expect the imminent MPM-NLWS announcement (if successful) will generate a 'significant' jump in the SP. It occurs to me that now that the MST sp is basically 0.002 (double what it was), then the (anticipated) jump following MPM announcement will put the SP that much higher (in proportion) than it might have been. If this happens it kinda ups the ante a bit, and IMHO underlines the potential folly of individually hanging out in a massive 0.001 queue, rather than get in at 0.002 + ASAP.. er... 'now'? Each to their own, but remember the old 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'? This is just my opinion, but again I think we need to actively step off the pile of 0.001's and stride purposefully into the 0.002's. This is because IMO the situation is NOT going to continue like it has been where we have unexpectedly had a few months to increase holdings cheaply. We NOW appear to be seriously looking at the ship is almost turned around mid-stream in the river, and IMHO the coal is bigtime being chucked under the boilers as we speak. There will be no medals handed out for those that end up being left crying on the platform or wharf when we move out, which 'may' even be (I hope) rather suddenly? Again, I suggest it is in everyone's interest to build on 0.002 BECAUSE if you do the maths wealth going forward is much better or higher if it kicks off from a higher point reached whenever we have an inevitable share consolidation as part of the 2012 mix. Also as LTI said, when we look back on all this the 0.002 will be seen for what it is - laughably cheap in the future context!

DYOR and Good Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.