MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

the next two months may june 2012, page-2

1. 247 Posts.
    I don't disagree that the company is going to stay on its feet, but I do disagree that shareholders are going to see something substantial this year.

On the matter of headkicking the current CEO and board for past performance, the Assure Fast Holdings fiasco was certainly on their watch, the misleading timeframes under which they promised shareholder value returned were also under their watch. Shareholders have been treated with utter contempt by the board time and time again, which is most unfortunate. 99.99% of the share price loss since 2007 has been under the current board's watch; your position is rather myopic to the say the least.

Announcements have literally been 'looming' for years; there seems to be a view here that MPM-NLWS is happening now, well it's not ... all we are going to get is a response to the RFP by Metal Storm. We'll be lucky to see the engineering contract awarded this year. The Colt/Maul production evaluation was meant to complete early in the year, and now all we get is silence. Perhaps it's too complex to mass produce cheaply? Who knows... we're kept in the dark and not told anything in relation to those activities, but that is nothing new with this company.

I believe we'll be trading at 0.001 in June, primarily because of the massive dilution that is going to occur, and the likelihood that no substantial contracts will be announced before then except perhaps a weapon evaluation contract for a law enforcement agency. Why buy a stock in a company when it's been diluted at 0.0008 a share and trading at 0.001? That's an easy 25% for the investor on the market, and we still don't know the details of this arrangement, and the money will not be in the bank for some time either (assuming it ever arrives). Consider also, the last bulletin indicated the company needs more capital to put weapons into production. The capital they will raise from the deal seems to be only enough to manufacture weapons for evaluation purposes.

Despite this I do believe we'll see a recovery in the share price, just not in the time frame you have indicated. What I do see is massive dilution on the horizon, and more to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.