The next war, page-18

1. 730 Posts.
    WAR - Attn acronym:re: The next war G'day Yak,

That was a really good, well thought out post (probably!) Thanks.

Both the theoretical and practical study of evolution have been instrumental in creating an environment whereby acceptance of alternative thinking and development flourish. From Darwin to Chardin, philosophers and theorists alike have attempted to demonstrate an understanding of sequential existence.

The desire of researchers and scientists to prove or disprove situations, provides for the common acceptance of theories and probabilities - proven or not. So, rather than the existence of probability at the academic level, reality must be the only measure.

Relativity is a substantial factor influencing the identification of who, what, when, where and how existence is contextualised - regardless of whether that is how it actually exists.

Within the context of this discussion, probability is merely an attempt to use known variables in order to estimate the development or actualisation of a specific point or action in time.

I agree generally with your assessment - and it is summed up by your signature: reality is as it is - not how you want it to be.

Whilst acknowledging the above, I can only suggest that my comments are completely mine, and are representative of how I may see reality - rather than how the same structures and systems exist in the synonymous physical form may appear to others (possibly).

Hence, You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience, says Teilhard de Chardin.

We are all only speculators.

Life is.

Regards,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.