CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Now that the dust has appeared to have settle with the rights...

1. 3,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Now that the dust has appeared to have settle with the rights issues behind us and more less that first period when some big players really bought big to get their first big percentages in for CTP, its gone quiet.
    I think we have reached an interesting negative trough where somebody heard along the grapevine that there would be no action for couple of weeks and suddenly big buys just stopped. Looked very obviuos and suspicious but for now we at least have a reason (the delay of talks) which just happened to appear AFTER the shares buying just appeared to stop.
    Yes, BG are a little bit too busy now doing lots of other things and good on them!

Given that we should now anticipate the next market sensitive announcements should incorporate preliminary drilling dates perhaps and I would predict August approximately 6-8 weeks away will be the start of the these. Then the next wave of activities in mega trades should be about 2 weeks away. Even some announcements NOW could trigger this the chain of events leading up to a more active period. And lets then pencil in say BG intentions.

I would definately be watching for an increase in MORE million share buyer(s) and even perhaps a few days with 20 million plus share turnovers. Will they be the signal for some almighty 80 million share plus days that could just happen without warning.
    If BG intentions are STRONGLY positive even with say they want to drill 10 CBM holes. CTP's ride will definately be great.
    BUT for now lets just be patient a few more weeks. Happy times are a coming I hope and thinks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.