VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

the next world class alumina refinery , page-51

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Kori,

News Re funding or Increase in resource would be a large benefit to Ord river.

Funding would send it into Orbit. The research that I have done over the last few days really highlight the size of the project ORD is embarking on at the moment.

The market cap is 22 mill and they may potentially release to the market in the next few monthe whers it will head to find 1/2 a billion bucks for this huge project.

This is where ORD differs from many other specs. Many have "Big backers" but how many of those backers are willing to dig into their pockets and do the business. Reminds me of GMR with the backer of Royal Falcon Group. Highly skilled no doubt but they are not putting runs on the board like GRAM and Non Ferrous are. Or Sino Australian for that matter in LAOS.

Very very exciting indeed. Been said before but are we witnessing the birth of a Goliath here right now?. IF we hear news re LAOS regarding funding the ship will have well and truly left the Port. Gram have launched a takeover for 450 mil of CCD. That gives us Alumina and Coal. Get where this is heading?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.