AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Guys to clarify, Evolt did not generate that revenue. A lot of...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Guys to clarify, Evolt did not generate that revenue. A lot of that revenue were once-off payments such as BCT's license fee. They said that Evolt had not started the marketing campaign, and this was due to start full swing this month as they spent the first few months of launch optimizing the app and any problems that cropped up with the scanner.

Evolt to me, has always been more of a commercial validation of the product, and not the launch that was going to massively tip the scales. Out of all the deals they have in the pipeline, apart from Toll, Evolt is the smallest deal $ wise.

Bearn was also not going to be one of the highlights either, until they received such a large number of pre-registered users. Otherwise Boditrax, Mcgregor, Mayweather, Fitocracy etc. these were the highlight game changing deals for MYQ.

Evolt we won't see substantial revenue from until next year as they need some time to start ramping up the subscribers.

I would expect to see revenue rolling in from Bearn a lot more aggressively than Evolt. It will be difficult to see much result in the next quarterly as we have only the first month of Bearn launch that will be shown in the quarterly. But our Q4 quarterly should be a beauty.

EDIT: @JAar Techknow was last year October ish I think in Sydney. Was fantastic and very informative, the MYQ team were all very friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic in showing us their tech and explaining the business.
    Last edited by Day424: 25/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.