NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

The next YouTube & start of a new era.

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Hi All,

I had a 45 min chat with Joe this morning. It's not hard to visualise how sales driven he is and this will hold XTV in good stead.

The dot.tv (.tv) era is coming and XTV are the pioneers of this era with patents well ahead of the curve.

I won't go into details of the whole conversation but here are some quotes:
    (Please be advised that these answers were scribbled down & I have done my best to make it as accurate as possible but do not guarantee 100% word for word obviously).

~ dot.com websites are dying, dot.tv era is coming.
    ~ Numbers we are looking at are huge.
    ~ We want this space as ours & want to blow the dot.com website era out of the water.
    ~ Expect serious momentum within the next 3-6 months.
    ~ Backing by Microsoft, Intel & UST Global - who are a major shareholder.

Customers so far include: Intel, Dell, AOL, MBL, Alcatel, Hyatt, Briggs & Stratton, CarAdvice, BMW?, Cal Hi Sports.

Also of interest is the Pacific Magazine alliance, hopefully this leads to a deal with the Seven Network in Aus, "Pacific Magazines is a dominant force in Australian magazine publishing. Pacific Magazines is the magazine publishing arm of Australia's largest television network, the Seven Network."

Also it seems only a matter of time, after watching the YouTube videos, that AT&T will be announced to the market.

Anyway, here is some Q&A with the CEO.

Q: Why is the streaming so poor on xtvnetworks .tv site?
    A: It has been running under the default setting, Content delivery network not switched on for Aus until last night. Had to wait for new platform to be up and going.

Q: Project/Sales trend update?
    A: Absolutely, we should have one coming soon, target is strongly $1mil/month within 18 months.

Q: Are XTV planning to work with Headcase VR on projects other than Michigan Football?
    Note: Sorry I didn't mention Headcase VR but asked about other sports (my bad).
    A: Many sports are a focus including looking into sports in AUS, AFL, swimming etc but only just scratching the surface. Early days but capability is great.

Q: When is next shareholder update?
    A: Definitely a bit more newsy coming up, at the moment focus is on customers.

Q: Will we need another CR?
    A: Don't know. Preference is obviously to get a lot more sales, then from oppies.

Q: Have the performance rights SP targets been adjusted to reflect the dilution resulting from the loyalty option issue?
    A: No.

Q: The prospectus mentions that XTV 'may' issue up to 200mil options under an employee option plan, is this still on the table?
    A: Yes - not all at once.

Q: Are there any upcoming roadshows?
    A: Hoping to get to Aus in Sept. Main priorities are major Telco in Hong Kong and gaining more customers. A lot of options in Aus with media companies and crunching numbers as we speak.

Q: Has the new platform been upgraded to existing customers yet like Cal Hi Sports & UST Global?
    A: Yes, take a look at Cal Hi this morning, it should be totally different.

Q: Will XTV be available to stream on a smartphone later on?
    A: Yes. Very quickly we will support smartphones.

Q: How are talks progressing with Fortune 1000 companies?
    A: Very good! The focus was on the new platform and its here now. The plan is to lower the price slightly and have more emphasis on decreasing time to build and deploy. Time to build and deploy is the number 1 goal here.

Q: Is AppleTV a competitor?
    A: No, AppleTV is a consumer product, we are full 'real-time.'

Q: Who are our nearest competitors?
    A: I can't find a direct competitor and patenting well ahead of the curve.

Q: What is your business model based around?
    A: $100/hrs streamed is an easy way to think about it.

Q: There seems to be a lot of HTML5 devices out there, how do we compete?
    A: There is about 1.5billion HTML5 devices out there. My mission is to flip them all into xTV's.

Q: What makes XTV unique or stand out from the rest?
    A: HTML5 ;-)

Q: Can an enterprise use AppleTV to create their own TV network just like XTV?
    A: No.

Q: Why has the SP floundered?
    A: Not enough customer announcements & Regal liquidated all positions & XTV was hit by that also.

Q: Are we at risk of an early takeover?
    A: Yes we are. Not sure what we're worth yet but the dot.tv era will be 'dominated' by XTV and that's worth something.

Q: Can I expect ongoing significant short term news flow to increase shareholder profitability?
    A: It's our focus for sure. Expect some serious momentum in the next 3-6 months.

Q: Is Microsoft backing us strongly?
    A: Intel is more active. We have big attention from Intel & now Microsoft in the last week.
    Me: He Mentioned something about being introduced to I think 40 new customers next week? Please don't take this as 100% correct, he talks quickly.

Q: How many patents do you have and how many have been applied for and pending?
    A: Quite a few, but there's a story in this to be told. We have a very strong focus on patents, we want this space as ours and we are pioneering it. 'We want to BLOW the dot.com website era out of the water. (Yikes!)
    dot.com websites are dying, dot.tv era is coming.

Q: Where do you see the company in 1,3,5 years from now?
    A: More and more .TVs, lots of them.

The End
    Last edited by Southlander9: 18/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.