the nigerian scammer returns

1. 852 Posts.
    Just to keep you up to date with what happened.

This guy sent me another email this morning telling me how urgent he needed his cow skin rugs and that he would forward his Creditcard details. So I thought OK! I will test the water.

I explained to him that we were happy to go ahead with the transaction providing he transferred the funds via telegraphic transfer into our bank A/C. As well, I explained that I would need shipping address and his postal details. Within 5 min of me sending it, he sent me an email with delivery details. Completely ignored that the funds were to be through Telegraphic Transfer into my bank A/C and gave me these creditcard details to be split up evenly across the cost of the goods and explained how urgent it was. Now he requires the goods by the end of the week. I passed this info onto NAB Fraud Squad. This was my reply to him:
    ==========================================
    Tony Bright
    E-mail Address(es):
    [email protected]

Hello Tony,

Glad your well ! OK!! I have the details.

Cow Skin Rugs shipping costs to Nigeria Address: Delivery address;1 Uwagboe st,OFF LAGOS-BENIN ROAD,BENIN CITY NIGERIA.Zip code;234-052.TEL;234-01-622820.

$5,100 Aus currency.
    $1,278 inc Ins.
    Total $6,378.00

The $6,378.00 (Telegraphic Transfer) to XXXXXXXX (Bank Account) National Australia Bank. BSB no: xxxxxx A/C XX XXX XXXX

As soon as we receive the funds Tony, thats it. We will send the shipment straight over. Could you please get this done as soon as possible, as I understand your urgency for these cow skin rugs to arrive to Lagos before the end of the month. Even this week as you have mentioned. We are happy to use DHL. Don't delay!!

Regards

Mark XXXXXX
    ==========================================
    If you feel like emailing this clown. Go ahead. He will probably be wondering who is trying to scam who after receiving a few emails. I have left his email address and shipping details correct for you to see.
    LOL!!

Cheers
    Markco

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.