MAY 6.25% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

Great new thread Rushrush. Exactly, who can sleep with all the...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Great new thread Rushrush. Exactly, who can sleep with all the MAY goings on?

Small time investor, just a 'mum and dad' investor throwing in a few spare dollars here & there for the last 7 years whilst trying to learn to trade wisely. Definitely been a few harsh lessons learnt, patience is the main one. I got on A2M at 61c, sold at $1.60 & thought I was doing well only to see it go to over $20!....had a couple of packages of options expire worthless in mining plays.

Saw my $30K off portfolio drop to $6K in March 2020, then managed to claw back up to $170K 10 months later but decided to hold off for more & lo and behold I end up look like losing the lot on a certain gas play off Newcastle & now have 900K of their options expiring in 3-1/2 months time whilst politicians and CEO's now go head to head in a legal battle whilst company is suspended trading....who knows where that will end, probably in tears hehe...

Anyway, was lucky enough to find this little gem stock, in at 6c average with well over 1/2M MAYO now so to say it will be life changing for me if this comes off would be an understatement.

Sorry about the boring historical post, but I don't post that often and are feeling a bit nostalgic as I feel it will be a special day today.

So all the best to my fellow MAYers.... MAY your good oil flow, whatever your holding & circumstance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $248.3K 8.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 750509 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.