New Greens Senator interviewed - frightening stuff.suggest we...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    New Greens Senator interviewed - frightening stuff.

suggest we all stock up on candles, because our electricity bills will go sky high - he sounds ecstatic at his sudden new power to oversee possible fruition of the whole list of their debacle policies.

Carbon tax
    Mining tax
    Breathing tax???
    We're taking up space on this earth tax???
    God know what else
    Has Australia gone mad?
    This is a nightmare - chaos.
    People who won their seat well on primary votes now neck and neck and may actually lose their seats, despite a primary majority of thousands of votes, ONLY because of the Greens preferences.

The "just left high-school" brigade that I know all voted Green - they don;t have a clue about their policies. They think they're "nice" - and good for the world.

Gillard will now fall all over the Greens - and the first thing she did, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, on Saturday night, was congratulate the three Independents! How transparent can you get.

And Tim gets out of the PM Car this am and follows Julia and waves at the Press? Hello??? Didn't think he'd been elected??

Only had to hear the loopy left woman last night on Q&A
    What the hell WAS she talking about?

And Malcolm Turnbull got the usual Tony Jones "hurry up" admonition - he always does this to anyone of the Right.

Note Graeme Richardson got the most time. And the blonde right-winger from the Australian got very short shrift from Tony Jones.
    But the Greeny was tolerated and allowed to waffle on - and on - and on. Did she ever!

Heaven help us!

This is getting very wearing - and very depressing.

I could never "get" why Rudd got voted in in the first place, as I saw him from the outset as "phony".
    And now I am vindicated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.