BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

my ears pricked up when I heard it. I was at first a little...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    my ears pricked up when I heard it. I was at first a little confused as to why Shell had said this, it was in fact, weird.

Shell the faker
    Shell is already pushing the 2017 development barrow for the CS Co Arrow Energy LNG venture along with their other major partner, Petrochina. Petrochina are the worlds #2. Well technically they arent, but their daddy CNPC is, the worlds #2 company by MC.

"We are quite happy to go later," Mr Voser said

So if they are so happy to go later, we are they in such a rush to buy gas now?

LNG Ltd
    So Last month LNG LTd finalised a deal with HQCEC, a subsidary of CNPC. Maurice of LNG has given himself the deadline of Sep to announce a supplier, and the days are ticking. Deadlines are set to be broken. We know that MEL previously announced a deadline for a strat partner of June 2010, which came and went. Is it now back?

MEL the target
    MELs strategy of setting a 2019(?) timeframe and LNGs indication that they may prefer to soak ramp up gas over the ramp up years of Gladstone LNG dawn would indicate that MELs target date is consistent with picking up a supply agreement after the dawn has explodeed into daylight.

STO the Seller
    The vegetablemover is talking like william wallace and encouraging the troops to stay strong. At the right moment we will raise the javelins and spear the british. So the ESGers all do have a point, Why now? The why questions over Santos' deal are very intruiging. Why a Scheme of Arrangement with a lengthy time period? What is Santos doing, are they ringing the bell letting everyone know its 20 minutes to dinner? Surely if they wanted the prize they would starting eating before the others are seated at the table?

BG The great
    We know that the woo for BG is upon them, and we can expect a FID on their 3rd plant in the next 6-9 months, and we can EXPECT it because we know that BG have signed more demand than they have currrent FIDDed production capacity. thats not to say they cant source supply from other parts of the world as they do have an extensive portfolio of gas assets around the world.

A serious question on BG being a player at the moment is, how much focus have they given to their development of the Bowen assets?

The BOW no show
    Take a Bow BOW. the first CSG company to go without putting out your own major reserves upgrade before being taken over? Thats a little odd dont you think?

Shell is six years away from production. Tell them to take a number a get back in line.

Does Shells steady as she goes plan clash with CNPCs goals? Are Shell and Petrochina going to look at supply for the LNG Ltd plant?

Come on whats the rush.

Shell are at least a year away from getting the FEED out of the way for their 8mtpa plant.

Interesting times thats for sure.

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.