MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

The no vote, page-86

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I rang metagasco today to complain that I have not received a voting form for the agm. Spoke to a nice lady on switch who started to tell me how to vote on the yes no. I explained that I had already voted on this but had not received agm voting form, I advised that I was aware that other share holders were in the same position as me and that management needed to investigate. With that she took my details and said someone would call me back.

About 10 minutes later I got a call from the company secretary Shaun. I explained my situation and he emailed me a voting form. I advised that I was aware other share holders were suffering the same problem as me and he said he would follow this up with computer share. I also said that some share holders were having problems with the electronic voting system. he said he would be taking it up with computer share. He also thanked me for my feed back.

If anyone is having similar difficulties on this thread then call the company here is the number if you are ring from within Australia 02 9923 9100.

Cheers ns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 24251602 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6069159 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.