LYC 2.06% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

the noisy 24%, page-21

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Nursery I applaud you for all that you have done in the past, holding NC to account. I was also active with emails back in the days when the US Financial backing was withdrawn. I emailed NC imploring him to raise the capital with the help of retail shareholders and institutions; I pledged $50,000 toward a share cap raise albeit I am a working class person who believed in the company and the future prospects. I like many others emailed the FIRB.
    I like many others were very active during the Crown affair with emails to each and every board member, Martin Ferguson, Julia Gillard, Media Outlets to name but a few.
    I have stated that NC has through his foresight and entrepreneurial skills put this company where it is BUT the company needs a full time highly qualified CEO to guide it through tricky waters.
    I like many others are watching NC very carefully and WE WILL continue to hold him to account. The company is too big for a one man band and he should be the first to acknowledge that.
    He will serve well as the head of the company and his company decisions will need to stand up to scrutiny.

GLAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.