TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Anything sub 20c is good buying to be honest. Again, I'm not...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Anything sub 20c is good buying to be honest. Again, I'm not bagging this stock by any means.
    I do not think 13c will come. The rejection off of 26c was bound to happen. But yesterday could have gone either way. If the traders and scaredy cats have finished their selling, it should reset around here and get back to mid 20s.
    It's not a strong signal at all but the buys vs the sells are about even with circa 1million shares either side. TMR gives confidence by having such a "tight register", but seeing so many up for sale lacks this confidence.
    I guess we still have about 6 weeks minimum before the drilling. Let's assume the management keeps to the timeline on this one, later July we will get a market announcement re drilling. This should be the catalyst to break out above the 26c zone. Once we break that 26c zone it will be game on.

But over the next 6+ weeks, as long as we aren't getting any market announcements, there's nothing stopping SP from idling back to the capital raise price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.