PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

the nuclear industry is not finished, page-84

1. 2,110 Posts.
    So now after we watched the great efforts by the workers at the power plants who clearly managed to get the situation under control, we need to focus on our trading and the immediate future of pen

It is clear that pen was supported through the last two trading days and was kept at 8.2 cents and accumulated heavily at this level.

We now have the sentiment improved, Canadian stocks jumped up to %25 on Friday session, the Dow did really well. are we due for our run next week ??

one thing clear that the negative down rampers could not affect the share price to the slightest, even with their increased desperate postings, because they just did not make sense, plus there are bigger players here with more dollars than the few who got scared and kept selling after the initial slide.

There is an opportunity still to make a killing from this one I reckon, it is still half the value where it should be at least, remember this is a well cashed little gem with 30 million dollars in the bank, operating cost at only 30 dollars a pound, with sales contracts signed and sealed at 72 dollars a pound.

What more do you want? not just in the u sector, I mean in any sector.

unless you want to keep reading about the meltdowns, Chernobyl number 2, the end of nuclear age and the rest of it, this is a chance to build wealth. opportunity that doesn't come so often in my view.

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.